You must be signed in to register. If you are not currently logged in please use the Sign In box below.
First time signing in?
If you are a member, you already have a website account. Your username is your email address. However, you will need to set a password for your account before logging in - CLICK HERE to set a password for your account.
If you are not a member, please select the Create New Account link at the bottom of the Sign In box at right.
If you need additional help, please call us at 202.289.0873.
HOTEL ROOM: Information for hotel booking can be found HERE.
BROADMOOR ACTIVITIES: Activity, dining and transportation booking information can be found HERE.
MEMBER/NON-MEMBER REGISTRATION FEE: Includes admittance to entire program, program materials, refreshments, meals and receptions.
GUEST REGISTRATION FEE: Includes admittance to Wednesday breakfast and welcome reception; Thursday breakfast and evening reception; Friday breakfast and Convention closing party.
PAYMENT POLICY: To qualify for Early Bird rates, payment must accompany registration and be received no later than 11:00 p.m. eastern time on April 6, 2021. After April 6 registration rates will increase 10% across the board. Due to CDC and State of Colorado COVID-19 social distancing guidelines on-site registration is prohibited. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
CHANGE POLICY: Any in-person attendee wishing to change to virtual attendance may do so at any time. Attendee will be refunded for the difference between the paid in-person registration rate and the prevailing virtual registration rate at time of change.
CANCELLATION POLICY - ATTENDEE: Attendees cancelling their in-person registration will be refunded in full if notification is received on or before April 6, 2021. In-person registration cancellation notices received between April 7 and May 5 will be assessed a $100 administrative fee. NO REFUND will be provided to any person cancelling or failing to give notice of in-person registration cancellation on or after May 6, 2021. Registration substitutions are encouraged and welcome; no cancellation fees assessed if substitution is made.
CANCELLATION POLICY - NGFA: If after April 6, 2021 NGFA decides to cancel the in-person event element, all currently registered in-person attendees will be automatically changed to virtual attendees and a refund will be assessed for the difference between the paid in-person registration rate and the prevailing virtual registration rate at the time of in-person registration.
ATTENDEE LIABILITY WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK; COMPLIANCE WITH COVID-PROCEDURES AND CODE OF CONDUCT:
Attendee assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending the NGFA Convention (“event”). Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless NGFA, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending this event, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at this event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the event or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Accordingly, attendee understands and agrees that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of NGFA, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in this event.
In addition to all other rules and regulations relating to attendance at this event, attendee agrees to comply with all COVID-related procedures that may be implemented by NGFA and the event venue, including, but not limited to, mask-wearing and social distancing requirements and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related risk, in order to protect as much as possible the health and safety of all EVENT attendees. The specific COVID-related procedures and code of conduct to which attendee agrees to abide, include as follows:
1. If attendee exhibits symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus (i.e., fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), attendee will contact appropriate medical and healthcare experts and authorities as soon as possible for additional screening and attendee will cooperate with public health contact tracing efforts. Attendee will also notify NGFA event organizers.
2. If attendee has been in close contact (i.e., closer than six feet without a mask for more than 15 minutes) with a person who is, or becomes, COVID-19 positive, attendee will contact appropriate medical and healthcare experts and authorities as soon as possible and will follow instructions on isolation, quarantine periods and additional testing/screening. Attendee will also notify NGFA and may continue event attendance virtually.
3. Regarding personal protective equipment (PPE), attendee will abide by the regulations posted by NGFA and the event venue.
4. Attendee will adhere strictly to the COVID-19 mask policies of NGFA and the event venue. Attendee will wear a CDC-approved mask appropriately placed over the nose and mouth at all indoor functions as well as in all public areas, indoors or outdoors (unless actively eating or drinking), especially in congregate areas and when attendee may come in contact with others from where it may not be possible to maintain a physical distance of at least six feet at all times.
5. Attendee will review and abide by the safety procedures of event venue.
6. When off the property of the event venue during the time of this event, attendee will continue to maintain physical distancing and mask standards with fellow event attendees and others. This specifically includes visitation at any off-site businesses or private residences for any reason.
7. Attendee agrees to follow health assessment procedures, as specified by NGFA, the event venue, and/or any applicable federal, state, or local health departments or other authorities, to include the required Daily Health Assessment and testing, temperature and symptom screening if required by steps 1 and/or 2 above. Attendee understands and agrees that he or she may be asked to show clearance screening before entering meeting rooms or any other public location on hotel property. Attendee also understands that he or she may be notified of requirements to test or quarantine via the email provided on the registration form and attendee agrees to check that email each day while attending this event.
8. If attendee is commuting to this event, attendee recognizes that off-site interactions at home and elsewhere, may increase the number of contacts during this event. With this understanding, attendee agrees to give heightened attention to staying informed of applicable guidance about COVID prevention measures, and attendee will do everything possible to reduce risk of exposure. This includes wearing a mask, frequent hand washing, daily temperature and symptom monitoring, physical distancing and avoiding large gatherings.
9. Attendee understands that failure to comply with any of these terms may result in immediate removal from the event spaces and transition to virtual attendance mode without warning. Attendee understands that these measures are for both his or her own safety and the safety of all event attendees and the wider community and general public. Attendee understands it is his or her responsibility to follow these guidelines with all due respect and seriousness.