Exhibitor benefits: CEC exhibitors will receive: 7+ hours of undivided trade show time; linked logo on NGFA CEC website for a year; listing in printed event program and linked listing in event app; logo slideshow before all education sessions; lists of attendee names and email addresses sent weekly beginning in early November.
Booth registration rate: The booth fee covers the cost of (1) 8'x10' booth, (1) 6' table, (2) chairs, (1) wastebasket, draping and signage PLUS one full registration to the Country Elevator Conference, including all programming and meals.
Additional booth staff: Additional booth staff may be registered as such. This registration fee covers the trade show and all meals but does not include entrance into the programming.
Hotel room: After registering you’ll receive a link to book your hotel room at the NGFA’s discounted rate. NOTE! NGFA has not contracted with any third-party housing vendor. Any group offering to make hotel room reservations on your behalf is not authorized by NGFA to do so and is a scam. PROTECT YOURSELF! Make your hotel reservations via the provided link ONLY.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations will be refunded in full if notification is received on or before November 15. Cancellation notice received between November 16 and November 29 will be assessed a $100 administrative fee. NO REFUNDS will be provided to any person cancelling or failing to give notice of cancellation after November 29. Registration substitutions are encouraged.
Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending this event, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at this event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the event or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Accordingly, attendee understands and agrees that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of NGFA, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in this event.
Photo release and copyright statement: By registering for this meeting, participants agree that any photographs, videotapes or audiotapes taken by National Grain and Feed Association, or its agents at the meeting, which may include the participants, may be used for communications or publicity purposes of National Grain and Feed Association. Information contained in the meeting sessions includes copyrightable interests that rightfully belong to the presenters and National Grain and Feed Association. Unauthorized recording, taping, distribution or use of the materials is strictly prohibited.
Attendee liability waiver and assumption of risk: Attendee assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending the 2021 NGFA Country Elevator Conference and Trade Show (“event”). Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA), its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
In addition to all rules and regulations from any applicable federal, state, or local health departments or other authorities relating to attendance at this event, attendee agrees to comply with all COVID-related procedures that may be implemented by NGFA and the event venue, including, but not limited to, mask-wearing and social distancing requirements and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related risk, in order to protect as much as possible the health and safety of all event attendees. The specific COVID-related procedures and code of conduct to which attendee agrees to abide, include as follows:
1. If attendee exhibits symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus (i.e., fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), attendee will contact appropriate medical and healthcare experts and authorities as soon as possible for additional screening and attendee will cooperate with public health contact tracing efforts. Attendee will also notify NGFA.
2. If attendee has been in close contact with a person who is, or becomes, COVID-19 positive, attendee will take appropriate medical and healthcare measures as may be dictated or required by government authorities, NGFA and the event venue, including if necessary, following any instructions on isolation, quarantine periods and additional testing/screening. Attendee will also notify NGFA.
3. Regarding social distancing and personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, attendee will abide by the regulations required by government authorities or the event venue and that are posted by NGFA and the event venue.
4. Attendee agrees to follow any health assessment, clearance screening, testing or quarantine procedures, as specified by NGFA and the event venue, and/or any applicable federal, state, or local health departments or other authorities.
5. Attendee understands that failure to comply with any of these terms may result in immediate removal from the event spaces without warning. Attendee understands that these measures are for both his or her own safety and the safety of all event attendees and the wider community and general public. Attendee understands it is his or her responsibility to follow these guidelines with all due respect and seriousness.