NGFA is a member organization, and we rely on you to get involved and make a difference for our industry. Below are ways for you to exercise your voice in our industry.
- Join NGFA: If you aren’t already a member NGFA’s membership encompasses all sectors of the industry, including country, terminal and export elevators; feed and feed ingredient manufacturers; biofuels companies; cash grain and feed merchants; end users of grain and grain products, including processors, flour millers, and livestock and poultry integrators; commodity futures brokers and commission merchants; and allied industries. We look forward to having you on board.
- Volunteer to be an arbitrator: The NGFA Arbitration has been serving the industry for more than 100 years, as an inexpensive, accessible, expeditious and user-friendly alternative to litigation and other dispute resolution forums. Its continued success depends on NGFA members volunteering to serve on 3-person arbitration panels.
- Join a committee: As a member, you can join one of our 18 committees. However, some committees are limited by the type of membership. Contact us for more information.
- Attend a conference: Our meetings and events focus on key industry policy issues and practical business and market issues.
- Fly in: At various times throughout the year, NGFA hosts members for a Washington “fly in,” which takes us to the Hill to meet with members on timely issues. Contact us for information on the next one.