‘Building Inclusive Environments in Agribusiness’ webinar is Oct. 19
Join NGFA for “Transforming the Face of our Future: Building Inclusive Environments in Agribusiness” on Oct. 19 at 9 a.m. EST.
Fostering an inclusive environment that attracts people of diverse backgrounds and cultures to the grain, feed and processing industry is crucial to the health and vitality of the industry and the NGFA. In this free webinar for NGFA members, leaders of established diversity, equity and inclusion programs at leading agribusinesses will discuss how they implement these ideals, what makes them work and how other companies of all sizes can learn from their experiences. The session also will include the perspective of recent graduates and what top job candidates expect from potential employers. Panelists include:
• Jennifer Deitloff, vice president, senior associate general counsel and chief diversity officer at Scoular
• Demetha Sanders, global head of diversity, equity and inclusion at Cargill
• Philomena Morrissey Satre, director of diversity, inclusion and strategic external partnerships at Land O'Lakes
• Paula Tirapelli, senior manager of global talent management at Bunge
• Ebony Webber, chief operating officer at Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
• Facilitator: Erin Mies, co-founder of People Spark Consulting
Earlier this year, NGFA announced the celebration of its 125th anniversary with “themes for the future,” including “transforming the face of our future” to ensure NGFA member companies continue to attract and retain leading talent. NGFA’s 125th anniversary celebrates the noble purpose NGFA’s member companies perform in transforming the American farmer’s bounty into safe, nutritious, sustainable and affordable human and animal food. Founded in 1896, NGFA has been proud to represent and provide services for grain, feed and related businesses for 125 years.